Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Toronto Zoo

This is my thing that I built and it was very hard and first my brother whacked it with his light saber. And so I rebuilt it. And there is also me on it and there is also all the animals. There is giraffe, a doll sheep and there is two elephants. And there is some vehicles I built and my brother whacked it with his light saber too.
And this is the picture I snapped and you can see the animals better than the other picture. The other picture, my mom was too far back.
This is my brother's Toronto Zoo. And his name is Luke.
Also this is the picture I took for him. And he is crazy how he is laying in the front for the camera.
(This is mama Bear and I have two comments: I have no idea what a 'doll sheep' is or if I even spelled it right. Nor do I know where he learned of such thing. Secondly, I have no idea where he heard of the Toronto Zoo. He has never been there nor have I!)

7 comments:

Cloughamily said...

Caleb,
What a great zoo! The animals look very happy and glad to be there. You must be a wonderful zookeeper. My boys are asleep right now, but I can't wait to show them Toronto Zoo in the morning.
Blessings to you,
Mrs. Clough
P.S. You're a good photographer too!

Melonie said...

Hello Caleb! You did an awesome job building your zoo. I think you're a really great storyteller, too. I like how you told about Luke and the lightsaber. It sounds like it was hard to get that project done, but you did it! Wonderful job!

Elizabeth said...

Caleb,
You must have had so much fun making that incredible zoo. I an very impressed. Have you ever played Zoo Tycoon on the computer? My little boy who's 5 loves to play it. You get to build zoos, and then you have to take care of them. It's a lot of work, but you'd be great at it!

Dvans said...

Hi Caleb!
I love your blog and awesome pictures! What a fun thing to build. How great that you rebuilt it after it was destroyed. That shows perseverance and it is a wonderful quality to have! I love that you added Luke's zoo too. That shows that you are forgiving, also a wonderful quality! You are such a great big brother! I have 5 boys and they love to build things too! I'm looking forward to checking back to see more.

Sincerely Anna said...

Hi Caleb! You did a great job building the Toronto Zoo. I wish I could send my son over to play with you (but he likes to whack things with his light saber too so maybe I should tell him not to bring it with him). You are an awesome kid. You are a great builder. You have a fantastic imagination. too!

Butterfly Lady said...

Caleb, I still think you will be in charge of the animals one day in God's kingdom, You are such A smart boy, I love you very much, love NANA

Davies Family said...

You are quite a builder Caleb! Good job finishing your zoo even though it was being attacked by a light saber! Thanks for updating your blog!