Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A toothless interview


So, is there any big news that happened to you today?
Yes, I, my tooth in chapel at school, my tooth fell out in my mouth, so I spit it out and I looked at my tooth and I saw blood in it and I hid my tooth and then I told my friend Addison and she told Kamari and she told this boy that is in like, 4th grade and he said to go tell your teacher. Then I went past all the people and opened my hand and said, "My tooth fell out." Mrs Thigpen said, "Come with me and I'll do something." She went and grabbed a tissue and and dropped the tooth in the tissue and said, "Hold it." And then she said, "Wait no, I'll hold it." And then I went and sat down. The end.

Did it hurt?
Hmmm. Um, no.

Were you scared?
Yes.

Of what?
No, actually no.

Were you excited?
Yes.

What did your friends say?
Nothing. I mean, nothing.

So what are you going to do now?
I don't know.

What are you going to do with your tooth?
I'm gonna put it underneath my pillow and after this the next loose tooth I get I'm going to keep or maybe give it to the tooth fairy.

Is there anything else you want to say about your big news?
No! That's it people.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Woo hoo! My son lost the same tooth a couple months ago. Let us know what the tooth fairy brings!

Dvans said...

That is SO COOL Caleb(and very exciting)...I love your picture! I bet that makes you feel even more grown up! My Ben is 6 years old and he just lost his 1st tooth at school too (while getting ready to go to lunch...he brought it home in a baggie!) We discovered after it fell out that he already had another tooth coming in behind it...funny, huh?

Karen said...

Wow Caleb! Your first tooth! Ethan is a little nervous about losing his teeth so you'll have to tell him it was really cool!

Melonie said...

Caleb, that is awesome! I think you look so grown-up with a tooth missing. Thanks for telling us all about it! Have you tried drinking through a straw in the hole yet? :)

LeAnn & Jim said...

Wow!!! What an exciting thing to happen at school. We love you!

:-) Grandma LeAnn and Grandpa Jim

Sincerely Anna said...

Yay, Caleb! Congratulations on losing your first tooth! It sounds like you were very brave.

From, Anna (one of your mommy's friends who lives in Maryland)

Cloughamily said...

Congratulations Caleb on losing your first tooth!!! You really handled the situation like a big boy should. Great job! Now you get to look forward to your very first grown up tooth!!! Very exciting!