Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Monjour Putty Cat..

(that is exactly how Caleb said that!)




C: Tuffy is funny and he makes me laugh because he is so funny. Um, he is so cute and Jerry is older than Tuffy. And Tuffy is so crazy.

L: Tom is a weird cat

First when did y'all start watching Tom and Jerry?
C: Apparently when we got here.

Who decided to put on Tom and Jerry?
L: Caleb
C: Luke

Luke who is your favorite T&J charachter?
Tuffy

Caleb who is your favorite T&J character?
Ummm, probably Tuffy


So when you play T&J who are you Caleb?
C: Okay, so I'm always Tuffy...
L: I'm always Jerry. And I don't want to be Jerry

I don't understand, Luke why are you always Jerry?
C: Because I make him be.

Well, I don't think it's kind for you to make Luke be Jerry.
L: I love to be the grey mouse, but he just makes me be Jerry. I want the toy of that grey mouse.
C: Fine then, how 'bout if I make him Tom?

Hmmm...we'll have to talk about that when I'm done blogging.

After a google search we learned that the very-loved-by-the-Mad-boys grey mouse has a name and it isn't grey mouse. It was initally Nibbles and then his name was changed to Tuffy. I know you were all dying to know that!

3 comments:

Dvans said...

I love your posts Caleb...they are always fun to read! I like Tom and Jerry too and I didn't know about Tuffy's name either! It will be so nice of you to let Luke choose who he wants to be sometimes too! I think that would make God smile! :)

Kellie said...

Caleb - I love that you say big words like "apparently". Thanks for updating your blog! My kids have never seen Tom and Jerry, we'll have to see if it's on here. We miss you guys!
Oh - and I've been saving you box tops. :)

Sincerely Anna said...

Caleb, we love Tom and Jerry too! But we left our DVD on vacation one year and haven't seen a single episode since. I don't even remember Tuffy but I'll have to ask Max if he remembers him.