Thursday, September 20, 2007

Caleb's Day


Once my mommy brought me to school, I mean Miss Kellie brought me to school and once she brought me there I was having fun. I played until it was time to go potty. And then I ate lunch and then I went to the play ground. After that I went to quiet time and then I... then I um, after rest time I played outside again. The my mommy came to pick me up. No more time to talk people.


In 2 more days I'm going to play soccer. I got new cleats, new pants and new soccer shoes. Um new shingaurds and new pants. Once I'm gonna play soccer, I'm going to tell you about my day. The End. I mean no more time to talk about it.

2 comments:

bflynew said...

hello my geeky precious boy, your so silly, and so smart. I think about you and your sweet smile everyday. Look up to the sky and you'll see as far as it goes your NANA LOVES YOU! THAT MUCH. WOW! wEll better you than that creepy snake oooooo! MR get out of the road, don't run over Caleb's toad.

Sab Mad said...

I'm glad you had fun a school and I can't wait to see your first soccer game.