Monday, September 17, 2007

Some random thought from Caleb

My mommy is always crazy with me and the babies. My mommy lets me talk on the telephone. Sometimes I do marbles.

I got 2 tattoo's of spiderman. Actually, a spider - sorry.

I was riding Ada's bike and it was really fun.

Once upon a time there was a little doggy. His name was Jack. And he lived in a house. And he went out in the woods to pick apples. And he went all the way into the forest to pick apples. And then he came home. And then he saw a fox. And then the fox was going to eat him. And then he runned in the house real, real fast until he came to his mommy. The End.

2 comments:

The Mother Hen said...

Caleb, you are so polite on the phone!! And you were so helpful to me last night & so willing to share your pj's with Morgan, Allie & Alexis. Thank you! Please tell your Mommy I said you deserve a couple of extra marbles for being so helpful!! :)

Sab Mad said...

thank you.